ISFTD 2022 Scholarship Applications
Successful applicants will receive a set grant amount to partially cover travel and accommodation, as well as a complimentary registration for the Conference. If you are successful and have already registered and paid, your registration fee will be refunded to you.
If you apply for the grant and are not successful but still would like to attend the conference, you will be able to receive the Early Bird registration rate.
Applications will be assessed by the local organising committee and the decision will be final.
To apply for a grant, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a PhD student or an Early Career Researcher (within 5 years of your PhD)
- Have an accepted abstract within the Conference Program
- Priority will be given to applicants that meet diversity criteria
Applications will be assess based on:
- Region applicant is residing in
- Quality of the abstract
Applications – August 23rd
Closing date – September 11th
Notification date – September 15th
To apply you will need to provide:
- Personal details including gender
- Cover letter
- Short CV (max 2 pages)
- Letter of support from your supervisor
Please ensure you have this information available at the time of submitting your application.
For more information or if you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org